Thursday 6 February 2014

Robert Piguet Parfums

One of my favourite parfum companies of all time.. The history of the brand, the scents they produce, the love that goes in to these products make Robert Piguet Parfums loved by so many.


I am totally addicted to Fracas from the Classic Collection.. (which I have written about in a past post) Jasmine, musk, sandalwood, oh I just can't get enough.
Recently I was lucky enough to try some scents new to me from the brand that just reconfirmed how much I love the Robert Piguet and his magic potions.

Here are a couple that stood out.. Men take note as Valentines Day is almost upon us.. 


From the Nouvelle Collection..
Mademoiselle Piguet
Notes: Bergamot, Tonka Bean and Orange Flower
This bottle oozes romance with its rich warmth from the orange blossom
Clings to the skin smelling sweet all day long.


From the Pacific Collection.. My favourite would be
Jeunesse
Notes: Blackcurrant, raspberry, pomegranate and musks
A wonderful combination of sweet scents to lift you're day.



Make sure to check out the range online.. Better yet get sniffing at a store that stocks the brand.. Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus etc..
You will thank me!





No comments:

Post a Comment