Friday 28 February 2014

Japonesque



I am absolutely LOVING Japonesque's Velvet Touch Concealer! Not only does it work wonders in concealing those imperfections we all want to be gone already... It is the cutest, most compact little product that will fit right in you're pocket, purse, bag etc. 

I love the design too.. I have been a fan of Japonesque for some time now, years in fact. They never ever disappoint! Use brush, sponge or fingers and dab on area that needs it. I like to add a touch of my foundation along with it for the ultra sheer and perfect colour match.


5 colours to suit different skin tones. 
Matte coverage to hide those blemishes.

Velvet Touch Blush.. also very gorgeous!!
6 different shades.
Pressed powder, silky feel.
Great for spring!
Beautiful radiant colours.


Check out Japonesque online for other superb products to shop for.. 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment