Friday 30 August 2013

TILTH Beauty


I have been using some wonderful products lately from Tilth.. 
So happy to have been introduced to this range.
I have gathered my three favourites for you all.
Enjoy the read and feel free to see what else is on offer through the brands website.

Aloe Restoration Toner
retails for $32.00
Includes fabulous plant extracts Aloe and Cactus which truly benefit the skin (smells fresh too)
Helps to brighten skin, improves elasticity, soothe, hydrate.
I like to apply product to a cotton pad and gently swipe over face gently (once works fine for me.. Perhaps for those oilier types or less sensitive you could go for morning and night application)

I feel like the past few months I have neglected my eye area.. So have started on this Eye Cream by Tilth to help moisturise and rehydrate around my eye area.

Resurrect Eye Cream
$62.00
I have always applied eye cream with my two middle fingers and gently pat (massage) around eye are following the bone. It wakens me, relaxes me and brings circulation to that part of my face. Now a little goes a long way. It is a mousse like texture and small enough to take anywhere you go. Morning and Night whatever you feel you need.


Anti Oxidant Foam Cleanser
$38.00
I know typically foam/gel cleansers are best on normal to oily skin types and cream cleansers best for normal/dry skin.. But I have always loved foam/gel over cream cleansers (even with my dry skin). I love the feel and the outcome every time. So find what works with you and not what the brands dictate.

Great for people suffering environmental stress.. those travellers or season changes soon upon us. You can still have youthful and glowing skin by using this one. It contains interestingly Bark Extract which has skin lightening properties which enhances radiant skin. Yes!!
Simple to use, just apply to hands and rub together to activate foam, rinse with cold water.



Thanks for following. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment