Monday 19 August 2013

Kinerase

Kinerase



This a new brand to me since moving to the States (current skincare love).
It is a luxury skincare range which leaves you with youthful looking skin.
There magic potions are filled with Kinetin which is a plant based antioxidant.
It helps to improve skin overall.. also helps to reduce redness, scars, wrinkles..

There is not a billion products to choose from from Kinerase (which I actually love from a brand), they focus on certain concerns and make sure the products really work and really help those using them.

Currently loving..

Clear Skin Blemish Dissolver
I love me a good blemish control product. This is for those occasional ones that pop up and can be used all over the face and body (obviously avoiding eye area). This particular product is designed for ease. It is a roller pen so easy to apply and also so small and functional for trips away, days out just pop in your purse for on the go treatment. I personally love this on my nightstand and always try resolve my redness, pimples, breakouts at night.. overnight really heals with this product. 

$39.00 (USD)
Fragrance free.


Okay.. for just $48.00 I think this next product is a steal. Anyone with obvious scarring will agree.
Kinerase Scar Treatment Therapy
Old or new scars, red and raised scars.. This product claims to reduce appearance of scar within just 4 weeks!!!  Serious scarring could take up to 8 weeks. I have yet to test this.. But am so hopeful and really believe in the brand so just cant wait to give this a try. I have a red and raised scar on my chest which I would love banished or at least a little more faint. Approx a year old so fairly new in scar times. 

I will track and blog and take photos for you guys and of course will keep you all posted. You will see pics From day 1, and every week over the next four weeks.. So look forward to seeing the treatment and scar reduce over time.. Im excited! Stay peeled.

Respected dermatologists, plastic surgeons all suggest and recommend this product. It is a non greasy silicone gel and only a little is needed. It is transparent and forms a barrier to help normalize collagen in your skin. So those with scars, burns, c section patients, plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures.. could work wonders for you.

Safe for pregnant women :)
Just apply twice daily.



To check out whats on offer at Kinerase..

No comments:

Post a Comment