Friday 2 August 2013

Balmex

A post for the mums and dads out there..

This may very well be my first ever baby skincare review..  (first of many). I have recently been spending a bit more time around little ones and noticed some brands that really stood out from the pack. We are not the only ones lavishing in all these skincare products.. Newborns, babies, our cute little monsters also have a pick of the batch.

Babies skin can be super sensitive so it is extremely important to use trusted brands.. Word of mouth is my key to finding the best of the best for your bub..



My current loves..

Balmex Diaper Rash Cream
Diaper rash in uncomfortable for babies and if not looked after can lead to infection. What causes diaper rash is trapped moisture. Friction then begins to irritate the skin. Balmex Diaper rash Cream can reduce redness in just one diaper change and ease the pain for your little one. Contains Vitamin B5 and E to soothe and nourish, smells fresh too. It goes on nice and smooth and is just as easy to remove if you wish.

Babies skin is more vulnerable to the sun and irritants so the right skincare is essential. 'Gentle and mild' ingredients and products should be used so look out for these words when shopping.


Balmex Multi Purpose Healing Ointment
I have a small collection of Multi purpose Ointments that I use on myself.. and perhaps one of my all time favourite skin care essentials (can't live without!!). Its 'an all rounder'. I love the combination of ingredients that go in to these type of products and they heal, nourish and protect all face and body parts. So one for your baby this will truly be your saviour.

Vitamins A, D, chamomile.. helps chaffed skin (ouch), diaper rash, scrapes, burns, cuts.. the list goes on. It works a charm and babies love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE.



Something I found online.. Cutest little chub machine!!! 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment