Friday 4 January 2013

Happy 2013

I am back you gorgeous followers..
Hope you all had as fab a holiday as I did over the festive break.. Christmas, New Years I just love a fresh start to the year!

Why not start the year with a new scent..

Miller Harris
Perfumer London
Free delivery within the UK


This luxury brand have some utterly gorgeous scents and the cutest packaging too. Miller Harris sell for men and women fragrance, oils, incense and even jams and tea. Take a peek at there website for more on offer..

My favourite picks..
Tangerine Vert Eau de Parfum 50mls £62.00

Also comes in soaps and candles in the same scent.

This fragrance can be worn by both male or female and has such a wonderful smell it draws you in. Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange if you like citrus you will love this. Cedar and sweet musk in the base.

Fleur Oriental Eau de Parfum £90.00 100mls
Rich notes..Vanilla, Musk, Amber. I love this for an evening scent.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment