Thursday 20 December 2012

Lierac



1975 was the birth of Lierac. I found out just today that Mr Patrick Ales (Founder of Phyto who coincidentally I blogged yesterday took over the brand in 1979). the brand has wonderful products, great skincare for men, women and all ages and skin types.

They also have an ingredient library on there site which I absolutely love.. It informs you of what you are putting on your skin and its benefits. Check it out..

I have been trialling some products from the brand and have come across some gems..

Creme Mesolift $54
One of Lierac's best Sellers
Anti Aging Radiance Cream (great for the mums)
Rich cream!
Packed with vitamins for glowing, radiant and youthful skin.


Demaquillant Purete $24
FoamCleanser- soap free.
Great for oily skin. 
Slightly damp face and massage in to face and neck for clean and makeup free skin.
Work up to a lather and enjoy the lovely scent of jasmine.
Such a treat!
(I believe a newer product to the range)


Another great cleanser...
Demaquillant Douceur $24
Gentle and refreshing Micellar Water
This one is also pumped with Vit B5 to help lashes grow strong too!
Good for all skin types and sensitive skins!
No water needed.. Just pump a little on a cotton pad and remove makeup. 
I love this for my Makeup kit!


xx







No comments:

Post a Comment