Monday 14 January 2013

My Golden Globes Go To Skincare..

I had a ball working for the 70th Golden Globe Awards yesterday making up some VIP Lionsgate peeps (thank you for being so great to me yesterday and making my job so fun and memorable). See you in NY in Feb..

Here were some of my 'Go To' products for the night!


Kiehls Creme De Corps - This gives the ultimate shine on the body, hydrating instantly to get you red carpet ready!!

Mac Prep and Prime (which now comes in a beauty balm! LOVE. Keeps the Makeup put all night while adding a gorgeous glow to the face.

Per-fekt Body Perfection Gel - This leaves you looking naturally more bronzed with the perfect shimmer to make your pins shimmer through the night.

Tweezerman - For those strays and the perfect brows (for guys and girls)

Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser -No water needed which makes life easier and quicker. gentle enough for all skins to remove and prep skin before Makeup.

Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm - Everyone I put this on goes out and buys one for themselves.. pricy but a heaven for dry lips (I applied this while prepping skin.. so by time I got to lips they were healthy and nourished for a pencil and lipstick.

Paw Paw Ointment.. All the way from Oz. One of those all rounder products.. Saviour for face, lips, knees, elbows, burns, bodies etc... Would never have left home without this one.

Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.. A new one to the kit.. Almost all clients that sit in front of me never leave home without some makeup on.. I usually remove and start fresh. This helps mascara glide off easily with no harsh rubbing.

My Makeup Mess at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

xx
and for some of my favourite Looks from the night..

Jessica Chastain - Not particularly my fav dress but she looks  beautiful in it.. Hair and Makeup is gorgeous.
Kate Hudson always has an effortless yet sexy look. great Dress, simple and fresh hair and makeup. understated brilliance 

Nicole Ritchie what a beautiful dress, the colour and the eyes to match.. she is never afraid to try different looks. Love the Old Hollywood Glam that comes with the awards looks.

x
Couldn't leave the men out..!

x








No comments:

Post a Comment