Tuesday 30 October 2012

TOCCA



Tocca is a new brand to me.. One that I discovered on my arrival to California when spending way too much time in Sephora. The brand started back in the 90's as a clothing line and soon after there beauty products were introduced to the world. They have some absolutely gorgeous scents and products so I will be spilling my favourites.. With christmas around the corner.. I must share with you all some great gift ideas and some great buys! Tocca is sold in various stores nationwide (USA) and beauty gems can also be purchased online at Tocca website.. http://www.tocca.com/

Now individual scents are completely personal.. Some people prefer a signature scent but me I like to vary it up depending on my mood, the occasion, the weather etc.. 

New addition to my 'Eau de Parfum' family..
Tocca Violette 50ml $68.00

This is the newest to the range and has a divine scent. I just think the design of the bottle is so sweet and feminine. The packaging adds a touch of romance.. I love the presentation and the product. FAV PICK OF THE MONTH. 

Top Notes: Italian Bergamont, Ginger Oil, Coriander Seed Oil
Middle Notes: African Violet, Bulgarian Rose, Black Currants
Bottom Notes: Creamy Cedarwood, Cashmere Musk, Touch of Benzoin


They make the most adorable little travel size perfumes packs.. and gives you a chance to mix up your scent and try new ones..

$45.00 Eau de Parfum Viaggio contains 'Cleopatra, Florence and Stella'. These truly make for the perfect gift.

Home Fragrances.. Candles $38.00
Just one sniff of these and you will seriously want to buy them all. These make for perfect gifts for yourself and others!! Scented candles can be so relaxing and also great for when guests are over.



Okay these are adorable and come in all the scents available in other forms.. Great for people that love to travel or anyone on the run.. leave this in your purse, car.. I adore the packaging too!
Solid Perfume $30.00

Cleopatra

I think it's quite obvious this brand is my new LOVE.. You will not be disappointed . Check out the range they also do Bath, Body, Laundry....

Thanks for reading.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment