Monday 15 October 2012

JACK BLACK


Jack Black is a Mens skincare range that was introduced to me on my arrival to America. I am super excited to get my hands on some new products and brands that I have never tried before. Firstly I loved the packaging and the bright blue stood out to me when I was wondering through Saks. They sell online as well as several other high end stores such as.. Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom to name a few. The brand is extremely popular with celebs over here in and the fitness crowd absolutely love the brand too. Jack black covers it all.. skin care, fragrance, sun care, hair, travel etc!

I have over the past couple of weeks been lucky enough to put them to the test on some men to see if they pass the test! So have put together for you guys my favourites and some that the men loved to!

Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 with Blue Algae Extract & Sea Parsley $17-$48

Loved this! Lightweight face moisturiser with spf included! Non greasy! If for home go for size with pump.. and throw the smaller size in your gym bag or travel case. So convenient and quick for daily application! Protect your skin with this award winning face moisturiser. I found this had great hydration and great too for sensitive or red skin. The ingredients help to heal and refresh face over time. This was my fav and went straight in to my mens grooming kit!



Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Natural Mint & Shea Butter $7.50 

This is one of the brand Best Sellers and for a reason! Men look no further.. This lip balm is  perfect for guys on the run. so small can slide right in to your pocket, chuck one in your car. Lots of scents to choose from. Best bit it is kitted with spf 25 for that ultimate protection. Great for anyone enjoying sports ALL YEAR ROUND.  I'll be stealing this from the hubby too..  conditions and repairs lips.. Use daily to prevent sunburn, windburn etc!

Pit Boss® Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sensitive Skin Formula $16.00

My guinea pig (hubby Jon) loved this for the invisible easy glide on antiperspirant/deodorant! I loved this for it not staining all of his shirts!! Men give this a try next time you pass by the Jack Black stand.

Sleek Finish Texture Cream with Olive & Rosemary $17.00

This is another one for the kit.. Great for before blow drying. Controls frizz without leaving a heavy or greasy feel or look. Very light, only need a small amount for this to be beneficial. For men that dont need to much hold or perhaps like to layer products.. Leaves a healthy looking semi-gloss which comes from the natural oils used for this product.. olive Oil and jojoba Oil.. 

These were my fav picks.. The brand offers so much more.. Check out there website for locations and products.. http://www.getjackblack.com/

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment