Thursday 18 October 2012

Philosophy




I have spent the last week or so testing out some products form various different brands and one brand that stood out was Philosophy. I came across some wonderful products from the range you all must know about! So below are my ultimate favourites from the brand! Philosophy have such sweet, precious packaging, great products and lush ingredients it wasn't hard to find some favourites!

So this product from what I hear is quite the popular one (people swear by this) so I just had to try it!! I must admit I do neglect my feet.. They definitely dont get as much attention as other body parts...!

Philosophy Soul Owner Exfoliating Foot Cream
Works a treat this little beauty.. Contains Eucalyptus oil for refreshing feel and a lovely scent.. helps to exfoliate dry skin and leaves your feet feeling smooth and ready for the world. My feet felt sooooo soft. Super easy to use..I recommend using at night and sleeping with it on and rinsing away the product and dry skin in the morning. It is a serious exfoliator so you must read the caution at the back of pack and wash hands immediately after etc.. Easy home Pedi!



Philosophy Amazing Grace Solid Perfume $30.00
This is NEW to the brand.. and I just love the idea of perfumes that can travel with you.. Of course they offer these scents in perfume bottles and body mists too. The Solid Perfume is the new addition. This particular scent is a clean floral fragrance, its gorgeous. I just felt so feminine applying in such a way.. Reminds me of old hollywood glamour.. Cute packaging too. LOVE Just throw in your purse on any occasion!



Philosophy Living Grace Firming Body Emulsion $34.00
Now I have a Love/Hate relationship with products that come fitted with pumps.. usually it means it has to stay at home with me so cant travel with me or cant join my kit.. Either way I fell for this product for its velvety feel and fresh scent! This great big bottle is filled with antioxidants for your skin! It is so hydrating and I love that there is now oily residue that is sometimes left behind after moisturizing.

Another moisturiser from the range that had to be mentioned is..
Philosophy Hope In a Jar Advanced Skin Smoothing Body Lotion $25.00
This has a very similar consistency as moisturiser above.. but I am just a sucker for anything with Lavender in it! Smells heavenly and feels so smooth on your skin.  Promotes healthy skin by gentle exfoliating through Lactic Acid. Enriched with antioxidants and lightweight which makes for a fast application so you can fly out the door.


To check out other products they offer.. make sure to have a peek at..

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment