Friday 31 August 2012

MURAD.

Earlier this week I was treated to a lovely facial treatment at Murad's Inclusive Health Spa in LA.
Not only was it extremely relaxing I also left with soft and supple skin (Thanks to my therapist Rosa)!
I also got to chat with the man behind the brand.. Dr Howard Murad!

Dr Murad is a Dermatologist, Pharmacist, he holds several patents and has seen over 50,000 patients over the course of his career since 1985.


Dr Murad has created an inclusive approach strengthening every cell in your body by addressing your health topically, internally and emotionally. We spoke mainly about the skin being connected to EVERY system in your body so taking care of your diet and well-being is important for a fresh and healthy looking face and body. By taking on this approach you will notice more energy and also a more youthful appearance which is what we all strive for.

Murad has spas all around the world with a full range of services.. Facial and body therapies, hair, nails, waxing, fitness, nutrition, acupuncture and the list goes on. Try Murad s approach and see what difference it can make for you.

Skin cells turn every 28-35 days! By exfoliating every now and then will give your skin that nudge for a glowing effect. 'Eat your water' by indulging on some fresh produce (raw and colorful) and connect with others to stay happy.

Two products I am loving right now are..
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser (Redness therapy)
I have sunburn damage from my years in the sun as a child growing up in Sydney.. mainly on my cheeks so find my skin to be quite sensitive.. This product has helped to calm and soothe red and irritated skin. Cleanses impurities and relieves tightness and discomfort. Contains Goji Berry Extract to help soothe my skin. This product is the perfect cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin like me. 


Another product in the Redness Therapy line is..
Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum (tongue twister)
Also helps calm red and sensitive skin. Best used after cleansing to lock in moisture for thirsty skin.Improves hydration and contains Arnica (which I love) and Chamomile for suppleness.



There are some other great products in the range to suit your skin needs..whether it be age concerns, body, acne and a men's line too.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment