Friday 24 August 2012

Japonesque


Japonesque are the top brand for manufacturing tools for professionals.. Some Artists favourites are the empty palettes, brushes and eyelash curlers... Some new products from the brand I absolutely love are below.. 

Japonesque 9 Pocket Brush Case
Great for personal use, varying sizes of pockets. Little zipper pouch on the side, great for holding say a set of tweezers.. Is a really stylish envelope with Velcro for easy use.. looks slick and keeps your brushes protected. I always carry two brush rolls in my kit. One smaller and one larger.. this is perfect for my fav brushes, or bigger brushes like blusher brushes, powder brushes etc
Great buy for $25.




Japonesque Dual Sided Brush
The coolest makeup tool I have seen in a while! More commonly you get a dual ended brush (which I am not a fan of) because both ends become covered in makeup and then can not put back in to my brush roll when packing up.. But I suppose great personal use. This Japonesque Brush is dual sided!! They have basically mashed two completely different brushes on to one brush. Hard to explain.. pictures below.

For such a gimmicky brush.. it's quality is remarkable.

Profile.. Half synthetic, half natural. One side for creams and liquids (foundations etc) and the other for blending, powders etc.. Only thing I would say is that I am not a fan of thick handles.. means less squeeze in my brush roll.

One side.. Natural Hair, so soft, great for blending on face and neck. Great size for  face.

The other side is synthetic. Great for foundations, creams , liquids.. Switch over if need to smooth or blend any  of this.. love the concept. Definately unique and sells for only $25 I believe.

x






2 comments:

  1. cool:)

    Their products just awesome.

    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2012/08/japonesque-cheetah-pattern-tweezer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never seen anything like that!! Xx

    ReplyDelete