Thursday 16 August 2012

Internet is finally connected here in the US of A in my apartment! Posts are coming full steam ahead.
A few pics from the last few weeks..

Aug Issue of Easy Living Magazine.. I loved this woman!  Zoe Williams is a well respected writer.. Actually had the pleasure also making up other talented writers for this particular story who were all so interesting and had amazing stories to tell..Miranda Sawyer and the ever gorgeous or Dita lookalike.. Hannah Betts
PR gurus I worked on also for Easy Living! Cant give out address but this house location that was rented out for this shoot was by far the nicest and quirkiest I have ever come across..

Cute little fluffball on set. Wanted to squeeze him in my makeup case and be on my way. Do you thinkj anyone would have noticed?

Unpacking a bit of Sisley, Paul Mitchell, Chanel, Argan Oil, Clinique.. what else can you see? Estee..

There's always one upside down..

Full Face of Hair and Makeup in steaming bathtub! Melting Makeup challenge.. Quick shoot! Lots of towels. Lots of touch ups.

A little pressie from the Mac Press team here in LA.. Thank you. Making good use of these.. Blog to follow.

Cetaphil shelf in CVS!! Too excited for words! Even found a cheaper copy of Cetaphil.. Sitting right next to these.. yet to try. I have been using Cetaphil for years and have never had such access like this before. x

Touch of Hollywood for all you readers.. Shirley Temple is a star.. S. T. A. R.. Pretty amazing stone from '35'!!!!! Love to you all.

Art Deco Spotting.. Cant get enough of these.. 

Some Hair and Makeup I worked on out in print all over the world very soon! Wait till you see the outfits.. Team from across the world worked on this one.. Long few days away but oh so fun. x

September issue of Top Sante.. Behind the scenes pic.. I have not seen the image yet in this months mag but apart from having a few spreads I worked on I am actually featured in it too.. Blush'

Adios for now. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment