Monday 10 October 2011

Some of my offices..backstage bits and a sneak peak in to my week.


This is the lovely Liza my model for the day.. Look at the length of her hair (amazing and might I add in such great condition)!  I had the mission to turn these long strands in to a 1920s/1930s finger waves..

This is half way there.. I set the top half of her hair  in finger waves and pinned and blow dried and tucked the length of her hair under at the back so she looked as if she had short hair to begin with.. I was on hand all day to watch the look stayed in place. This then brushed out.. You will have to wait and see the final images when i am allowed to show you all.

Liza, the crew and I spent the day at the Aviation museum!! There were some really cool planes, cars and motor bikes to check out while we were there.. 

I have spent quite a few days working on stock images for a Charity and Getty images.  We had all ages and lots of models to make up!

Lots of commercial shots.. Little ones right up to seniors were involved in the  photo's

Corporate stock images

We had the whole building on a Saturday.. these office's were made from  glass top to bottom!

First time I got to see inside the new hotel at Kings Cross.. There was a  coffee table book also that had gorgeous photo's of the old building and the new transformations.. We loved this office for the day!

St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.. BEAUTIFUL

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment