Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bumble and Bumble

Bumble and Bumble have over 33 years in the biz! Starting out as a salon in NYC known for it's links to the fashion and editorial world and still to this day with a high class reputation. The company has a full hair care range of shampoo's, conditioner's, styling and treatment products. I would like to introduce you to a new range I have been trialing over the past couple of weeks.. BB Shine!! which consists of 3 wonderful products.

Now we all know what a fan I am of Bumble.. and am always raving and chatting about the styling products to my clients.. hairsprays LOVE, gels LOVE.. so was fantastic to give the hair care a test too..

Here's how I went..



BB Let It Shine BB Shampoo and Conditioner:
Not only did my hair which is naturally curly and dry look shiny it also felt soft and conditioned afterwards!  I tend to get through Conditioner quite quickly as I have lots of hair and thick hair too.. so absolutely loved that a little goes a long way (this is one thing I look for in a conditioner)! I also have the tendency to use quite a bit of hair styling products through the week to retain that perfect curl and keep frizz behaving and to look my best.. Let it Shine Shampoo helped remove any product residue that built up through the week. My hair has been sparkling, tangle free and hydrated!
Price: ranges between £17.50-£18.50


BB Shine On and On and On... Finishing Spray
This is an easy to use high shine glossing mist for your hair that will not add weight or grease! It is a lightweight silicone formula that tames frizz, flyaways and adds more moisture. Use this on dry hair (I prefered to spray on to hands and then on to hair.. or section pieces and focus on certain areas or strands..Great layering product too.
Price: £20.00 for 125mls


Now anyone with curls keep reading!! Bumble have launched an expanded Curl Conscious Hair Styling range!! Yes those with curls will be able to relate.. I love testing out new products especially for my curls!! I find with my particular hair/curls what works best is to change up the product every couple of weeks.. alternate for new scents, new textures also depends what cut, colour your hair is in etc..I already have so many Bumble and Bumble products in my hair kit for shoots, private clients so these little gems i'm keeping all to myself. They look fab in my bathroom and work wonders with curls!


My two fav picks out of the bunch..

BB Curl Conscious Holding Foam 
This is Gel to Foam formula which smells delicious also without the stickiness and stiff feeling some mousses give. The range is designed to work well when mixing products from the curl conscious range together which is fab.. (Try Curl Conscious Shampoo and Conditioner for the whole Bumble Treatment)

BB Curl Conscious Calming Creme
This one is great for coarse curls. Helps to smooth, soften and loosen tight curls that also tend to frizz. No crunchiness just soft luscious relaxed curls.
Prices starting at £16.50

Will keep you posted on Bumble and Bumble.. and my favourite picks from the brand.. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment