Monday 17 October 2011

October GLOSSYBOX

My October Glossybox has arrived! Have a peek inside mine. What did you get in yours this month?

This month Glossybox celebrates there 6th box birthday.. Still comes beautifully wrapped up like a precious gift! Love that you also get a card from the team at Glossybox saying thank-you and enjoy HAND WRITTEN might I add.. nice touch!.. We also get a mini description of what is inside your box to describe the products and more offers if you wish to purchase the item.. there's usually some discount codes to use or pass on to friends for more beauty purchases.
I loved my box this month and absolutely love there immaculate packaging.. September I mentioned that I was looking for a fragrance when I got a sample for one last month.. and this box I was lucky enough to get a collection of  3 different scents.. which helps me on my hunt to find the perfect fragrance.. They are from the 'Robert Piguet' range that sell in Harrods and smell divine. I was given 'Fracas, Visa and Calypso'. My fave is Francas! To buy a full size 50mls.. will cost £65.00 so great that you can have a sample of them to test for a week or so.
My fav piece in the box this month was the 'Stila Waterproof Eyeliner' in 'Moray' (Army Green with flecks of gold through it.. it's beautiful!). This was a full size sample and worth £13.. which is more then we pay for the Glossybox altogether!! Another item was the 'Leighton Denny Nailpolish'.. I can always count on Glossybox to introduce me to a new brand which I love and actually look forward to every month. Prob not my colour (light shade of blue).. But makes for a great little gift for a friend or could even go straight to my nail kit so not complaining.

Last but not least I got a mini Dermalogica kit..A great little branded travel bag (which I will use when I head abroad very soon.. perfect timing!! and 3 very cute travel size products.. I love anything that is less then 100mls because I travel a lot and makes life easier not having to repackage products etc.. 'Renewal Lip Complex' (Lip balm.. really nourishing, have been applying all day and smells lovely and sweet, feels similar to Paw Paw Ointment. Then I got 2 products I actually already have but in larger sizes so thrilled I can take these away with me now when I go abroad.. I love travelling with my luxuries and spoiling my face and body when I am away.. it's a nice holiday treat.

'MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque' 70mls will cost roughly £30.. So this is filled with antioxidants, vitamins A,C,E and F and is a masque to promote healthy tissue regeneration. Apply all over face and neck then leave for 15mins.. rinse with warm water.. best used once a week.  Also in the Age Smart Range I got 'Thermafoliant' which costs around £40 for 75mls which is a thermal skin polisher to use similar to a cleanser. LOVE

Thank you Glossybox for yet another fab box filled with goodies I adore.. 

4 comments:

  1. oh wow you're the first blogger I've seen with a blue nail polish! I'd love to see it painted on!! Looks really pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh the blue polish! i'd heard there was one but hadn't seen it, it looks so nice :)!.
    -x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will paint them on and get back to you with a post so you can see how it looks on. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls my recent post has a piccie of the Leighton Denny Nail Polish on.. looks great. just for you! Thanks for your comments. x

    ReplyDelete