Thursday 7 July 2011

New products for my kit!!

Here's some new additions for my Hair and Makeup kit.. Some things I have been loving to use. Left to right..

 

Professional Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity:
This is a light to medium hold Hairspray.. I have been using before tonging for a little hold whilst cooling. What I love is it is completely brushable.. so not set in stone once sprayed. No stickiness which is necessary especially when using hot hair tools. Works great for all hair types especially thin hair.

Professional Sebastian Shaper Fierce:
This is a finishing spray. so much stronger hold then the zero gravity.. This is when you know what style you are keeping and need hold instantly! When I am happy with a style I have created, spray! When i want volume I have created to stay, spray! Love this. Great for bridal parties when require hair to stay glam all day and night!

Dermalogica Sheer Tint Redness Relief:
This is my saviour for summer months.. Great for those who have spent too much time out in the sun with little or no suncream! ouch!! I came across some ladies in this situation who needed some instant relief and to tone down the colour red for photographs, events etc.. This helps to neutralize, relieve and calms skin whilst promoting skin recovery! The colour of the moisturiser is green.. don't be afraid just rub and colour will sink in.

Smashbox Photo Finish:
Smashbox are famous for there primers.. This is one focusing to target pores and lines! Great for mature skin.. Mother of the bride etc.. Also helps to absorb shine. I love to use around the eyes and mouth.. just in places where I think client needs it.. Can be used under or on tope of foundation.. so can carry with you for all day touch ups if necessary.

Shisedo Shimmering Cream Eye Color: Satinee'
This was a gift from the wonderful B, thank-you! Those that know me know that I don't tend to wear much around my eyes apart from a little mascara hence it goes straight in the kit. This is a gorgeous blue Cream eye shadow to last all day with no creases! Tried this last week.. and created a glamorous shine when used on its own.. and used as a base to enhance another eyeshadow.. perfect! 

17 Waterproof Mascara:
Waterproof mascara I tend to use quite rarely.. as I find they tend not to give much volume and texture differs from regular mascaras and all the choices we have these days.. But perfect for water scenes or bridal parties expecting lots of tears through the day. Though for the price.. Misplaced mine so I picked this up before a job from Boots for £3 roughly.. worked a charm!!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment