Tuesday 26 July 2011

FUDGE Haircare

Fudge products have been in my kit and home for many years now. Even back when I was living in Sydney. (May even be an Australian brand).. Thought I would share my favourite picks for you.. Over the years I have watched the packaging develop or perhaps that is depending on which part of the globe I am in.. though they have always kept there orange and grey colours present which make it easy to spot. Can be found at salons across the world, shouldn't have to walk far to find some of these gems on the shelves.. and online for discounted prices which I have just spotted!!

Fudge Unleaded Skyscraper:
This is one hairspray I can always get great results from and guarantees hold every time. I always opt for the large bottle and love the sweet scent it has. Great to use when finishing styles for the ultimate hold!




Fudge Hair Shaper:
This is probably my favourite product from the whole range.. It smells delicious, small tub lasts forever. Dries matte which I absolutely love about this product! Has a super strong hold and in Fudge terms (Hold Factor:10). This product adds texture and gives you that lived in look.. Great for guys with short hair for an easy application straight on to dry hair to play and mould an individual look.. I have long, frizzy curly hair and works wonders with my hair when applied on to wet hair.. Just need a small amount and scrunch in to curls.. Experiment and give this a a try if you like the effortless result.

Fudge Daily Mint Shampoo + Conditioner:
Hydrating Drink for thirsty Hair.. Smooths, hydrates and a calming conditioner for stressed out hair. Fresh hints of peppermint and menthol wakes you up in the mornings! Great one for anyone using heated tools constantly to style.. (straighteners, tongs etc) this helps to strengthen and restore.


Fudge Daily Mint Hair and Body Wash:
This product is great for all the men out there.. Brothers, Boyfriends, Hubbys, Dads.. or even the ladies in a hurry. An easy all in one product to soothe and clean Hair and Body quickly. Wonderful peppermint oil in here which leaves a wonderful aroma in the bathroom. Pack this one in your gym bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment