Thursday 14 July 2011

EYLURE

Hi all.. I have been super busy hence I have neglected you guys.. I have been on various jobs and working on various celebs and most I can not speak about right now so when the time is right.. I will spill beans! But for now.. have fun reading my latest product review on Eylure.

http://www.eylure.com/

Eyelashes are always in my kit.. Full Strip and Singles, brown and black and if requested I take some more extravagant and creative lashes.. Monday led me to pack a bunch of my favourite lashes for a promo for a certain bunch of girls for a spread out in September.. Eylure are affordable, always deliver, lightweight, reusable, contact lens friendly and look fantastic every time! Go give them a try there's a strip out there for everyone..

Here are some of my favourite Eylure Lashes..

Upper and Lower Lashes - Sectional Style for a bold look
Ideal for any eye shape, clear strip, 60s influenced. I would recommend these for a special occasion.. Easy to remove (Be gentle and wear them again and again). Great value! Available at Boots..



Upper and Bottom Lashes - Feathery style for a vintage beauty look
Less dramatic then lashes above but still gorgeous.. Team this up with a smokey eye or even a liquid liner.



Super Full - Brown
These are fantastic!! Great for blondes. For a change try brown instead of black. Apply small amount of glue provided in box and wait 15-30 seconds till latex is tacky then apply as close to your own lash bed for a quick transformation.

Double Lashes - Layered style for a full and textured effect
These are for all you out there that love dramatic!! Double whammy! Very full. Look amazing on!!!! 



xx Di


No comments:

Post a Comment