Thursday 12 September 2013

UNITE

Great haircare is essential for healthy locks!

Growing up the oddball with frizzy, curly, unruly and dry red hair.. over the years I have formed a love of certain products that have helped tame my head of hair and shape them in to what I love today.. Yes high maintenance hair I have but wouldn't change it for the world. I enjoy looking and finding and learning about brands and finding gems within companies that really help troubled locks.

A great discovery of mine is Unite.. Over the years this brand has just got more and more popular backstage, fashion shows, among stylist, celebs.. it's time I shared this beauty love and beauty secret of mine.


Okay.. my absolute favourites from the brand.

U Luxury Conditioner
$43.00
Contains Argan Oil and Hawaiian White Honey.
Other ingredients like Sugar Cane, lemon, orange help seal the hair cuticle to lock in moisture.
Shiny, soft and smooth hair. LOVE
Leave on for the recommended 3 mins (5 if you have the time).. feels like a treatment and smells divine too.


Boing Curling Cream
Suited for all types of curls.. ringlets, loose, big, bouncy etc..
Great hold, not heavy! No crunch.. keeps your hair soft and in place eliminating the frizz. 
Apply to wet hair and I like to diffuse dry before leaving the house (as harsh winds outdoors can create frizz).
For natural healthy looking curls give this a shot please.



To check out other products.. visit Unite's website for more info..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment