Thursday 12 September 2013

Cetaphil

One of my favourite brands of all times!!! 
I was first introduced to Cetaphil years and years ago when I studied makeup back in Sydney.
It was recommended by another Makeup Artist/Teacher at the time.. she raved and raved about how natural and great it was and how it worked on a number of clients with all different skin types etc etc... Since that day my personal beauty cabinet and also my work Makeup kit is always stocked with something from Cetaphil. 

See what is on offer.. Most dermatologists recommend Cetaphil for its gentle ingredients and healing purposes.


I have been lucky enough to try out some gems new to me from the brand.
Of course I LOVED all of them.

Absolutely affordable! No fancy packaging and sold at most pharmacies and available to purchase across the globe.
For a 16oz tub it costs only $10.99 for  Cetaphil's Moisturising Cream
Long lasting moisturization for areas that need the hydration.
Fragrance Free
Perfect for those with sensitive skin.. even those with Eczema, Psoriasis etc.
Creamy and rich and for those with super dry skin!
I especially love this for dry patches, elbows, knees, feet.


Another one for you all to stock up on..
Cetaphil Daily Facial moisturizer with Sunscreen (SPF15)
$14.99
Protects against UVA and UVB, non greasy, light weight formula that won't clog your pores.
This is great for those with skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis and anyone with dry skin.
Since moving to LA I have been more concerned about finding great products which include the sun protection for everyday.


Seriously! Must try this brand if you haven't before. 
x





No comments:

Post a Comment