Monday 18 June 2012

LIZ EARLE

LIZ EARLE
Now we all know what a big fan I am of this brand.. I am a loyal user of many products from the skin care range for myself and my clients.. recently Liz Earle has been popping out some amazing Makeup too.. Online you can find the whole range to browse over and 'How To' videos for anyone wanting to learn how to apply.
I may have spoken in the past about the wonderful Sheer Skin Tint that comes with spf15.. (Beautifully sheer with a little cover) I have discovered a few other bits that need a mention. The packaging looks very sharp too.. Also as a Makeup Artist.. Lugging heavy products around can be a real pain. Liz Earle products are light and small so great to travel with. 



CHEEKS
There is Healthy Glow Cream Blush and Healthy Glow Powder Blush.. and I absolutely love both! They come in wodnerful colours and leave you with a radiance that enhances all skin tones. Easy to apply both mediums and both contain vitamin e for nourishment for your skin. Approx £16.50
One other product that was introduced to me recently that has gone straight in the kit is.. 
Liz Earle Sheer Lip Gloss
£13.50 several colours to choose from and is enriched with avacado and shea butter.. which feels like heaven on your lips!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment