Friday 1 June 2012

Holland & Barrett

So steaming through my Pink Box.. 
(You will have to read my other Holland & Barrett to see what was inside my PINK BOX)..

I was sent a couple different supplements last month and am slowly getting my way through them all and did promise you all a follow up from the last blog.. So here goes.. 

I was very excited when I received supplements to help with skin, nails and hair.. Unfortunately I didn't have too much luck with these.. One was really smelly.. Not sure what the ingredient was that was causing the smell.. But I just couldn't get myself to take it.. I tried a few days for the sake of beauty and nail strength though was just too much.. and the other brand I had to take 3 pills daily and the size of the pills were absolutely huge... and I already take a few other supplements so it just got too much.. I felt like every couple hours I had to take some more pills.. and I don't often eat my three meals and some required food with the supplement. Shame about these as I naturally have dry hair, and my nails do shred and occasionally go through weak phases..

Two supplements I have introduced to my daily regime that were introduced to me and am absolutely loving are..

Hyaluronic Acid - As we age the body produces less of this which can then cause our joints to become stiff and sore.. Now I am only young but I do have bad joints.. so was eager to try.. Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in tissue hydration. I just need one a day which is much more convenient then 3 times a day.. (Not having to worry about supplements while at work is much more ideal..


Also loving.. African Mango with Green Tea
Not sure whether I had already mentioned this.. Well worth the double mention! 
Protein Rich and one of the best supplements I have tried.. Helps weight loss and keeps you healthy. 



I love Holland & Barrett.. I could spend hours in there.. Always something new to try.. and healthy bits for home.






No comments:

Post a Comment