Monday 19 March 2012

March Glossybox

The Harrods Edition!
Every month gets better!

MARCH GLOSSYBOX
See what's inside my box this month..

Very excited for this edition.. I just knew it would be filled with glamorous products.. This month Glossybox has spoiled us with 5 products that are stocked and sold at Harrods!! Beautifully packaged as always!
From top to bottom..

Molton Brown Heavenly GingerLily Moisture Bath and Shower
This smells so fresh it was my favourite product in this months box.. I  look forward to trying some other Molton Brown products.. Relaxing scent and vitamin rich fruit extracts to boost the skin and invigorate any stress! LOVE

Clairns Extra Firming Body Cream
Great tarvel size moisturiser.. extremely ruch and helps to lift and tone for firmer skin and a younger looking body!

Burberry Beauty Mini Lipstick Rosewood No.4

Cute little lippie sample.. Not my colour so will most prob give this away to a friend.. Burberry packaging is magnificent.

Narcisco Rodriguez.. her
First fragrance for her by Narcisco Rodriguez. A lovely scent. More of an evening fragrance for me. Very happy with my samples so far.

YSL Forever youth liberator serum
I have only tried this once and is so rich and the perfect treat for nightime use.. It suggests to apply prior moisturiser for extra boost and moisture for the day though due to consistency I prefer at night for skin recovery..  Perhaps someone with more ageing concerns would benefit with this product

I must say.. This has got to be one of my favourite boxes yet.. Smile from ear to ear.. Loved the idea of having Harrods collaborate with Glossybox.. Looking forward to another box filled with great goodies next month. In every box so far.. I have been given a product I have never tried.. I love the concept of Glossybox.. It really lets you get a feel for brands and try new beauty bits.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment