Sunday 4 March 2012

Lisa Shepherd - The Hair Colour Doctor!



A few years back in London when I was dying my hair almost every other day a different shade of the rainbow. I sat in a chair and told my hair colourist 'Lisa Shepherd' herself... I wanted to go from brown to blonde.. (I am a dark brown/redish curly haired gal).. With no hesitation and immediately 'NO' she replied.. I knew of her status in the hair industry and credentials and am also quite open minded when it comes to hair cuts and colours though at the same time very picky and often cut my own hair.. as hair does grow back peeps.. and mine.. seriously fast! She said she would NOT die my hair at all  if  I wished to go blonde that day.. I agreed and one hour later I was a gorgeous dark brown/shiny chestnut the most perfect colour for me!.. Probably the best hair colour I have ever witnessed on myself.. It was the perfect shade for my skin tone, my eyes, my personality. PERFECT.. almost more suitable then my actual natural hair!! She did the most amazing job and I was over the moon as I walked out!! She truly is the Colour Doctor!!

Now Lisa Shepherd has stores across Britain and recently opened up a salon just a hop, skip and jump away from Oxford St London..(photo above) a modern, fashionable salon run by Jason Cocking (award winning, celeb stylist, trained by Lisa Shepherd). So next time your looking for a change, a new hair cut, new colour.. a pamper, a treat.. give this salon a try!! You will walk out with a smile!

http://www.lisashepherd.co.uk/

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment