Monday 30 January 2012

NEW Products for my kit I LOVE.

Hello all,

Hope the start of 2012 has been as fab as mine!! I just know 2012 is filled with some exciting adventures!!

I haven't forgotten about you.. I have just been super busy so now catching up on all things I have jotted down that must be blogged!! Oh k some amazing products that I know you will love.

Becca. Beach Tint 'Grapefruit'
This is a water resistant colour for cheeks and lips. Such a beautiful peachy colour for a real light summer glow.. Smooths on ever so lightly so easily builds up if you need more intense colour or even add powder blush on top for some depth. I love the texture..so light so you will never over do it. It is easy to use so great for all! Feels great on the skin and not a drying finish which is great! Price.. roughly £20. Lots of fab products within Becca range.. Check out here.. http://www.beccacosmetics.com/uk/


Dior 5 Colour Designer All in one artistry Pallette 008
Most Dior products are gorgeous! There eye shadows especially are sooo soft!! They feel lovely on the skin.. Very gentle colours to compliment all skin tones. In particular this pallette has 4 eye shadows and a black cream that can be used either as a liner or a base. So versatile and so many looks can be created. Obviously also comes with little brushes to apply and instructions for particular looks they demonstrate. One highlight colour, 2 shades of grey and a nice sparkle for the evening. These pallettes come in all sorts of colour options.


Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus all smooth makeup (foundation SPF)
I used to work for Clinique waaaaaay back.. So know the products extremely well. My time there I did find some products I loved and perhaps some I didnt like so much.. They have some great foundations for everyday women and some great shades ranging from very very pale right through to darker skins! I loved there body products and lipsticks were superb.. Although some products didn't agree with me back then.. (though you do find this with all brands).

This foundation is new to me and I was introduced to this last year.. though have just managed to give it a trial.. This is a moisturising texture to help smooth fine lines.. Bridal season has begun so a great foundation for your bridal kit or anyone with fine line concerns. This is a product I would say for dry to combination.. so not suited for oilier skins.


Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer 
Water based moisturiser.. Great one for you Makeup Artists.. Suitable for all skin tones. I chose the 75mls for travel purposes.. Light texture and great for harsh environments also. I love this cool fact from Kiehls..

 Through Ultra Facial Cream, Kiehl’s was honored to lend support and protection from the elements to the heroic team of the “Greenland First Ascent” expedition. The six explorers completed the first-ever ascent of Greenland’s ice covered peaks on May 30th 2005.


Shu Uemura Hand Made Natural Brush 18
I have several Shu brushes in my kit! They are beautiful.. So you will prob hear me talking about others through the next few months. This is a foundation brush.. Different to most other foundation brushes.. This is made from ultra fine Goat Hair.. I have another brush from Shu made from Goat Hair.. A Big Brush for Face Powder or Body Brush.. and all the models I use it on always comment on the softness and how luxurious it feels! Gives a lovely even coverage!


Feel free to get in touch for any questions or suggestions for blogs etc. xx





1 comment:

  1. Great post - Would love to try the foundation <3

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete