Monday 30 January 2012

January GLOSSYBOX

Since my first blog of Glossybox and my first box that arrived to my door.. I have never had anything bad to say about the brand.. Well once again they have pleased me! You may find my Glossybox reviews repetitive sometimes but I feel its so important to reiterate why I love them so much.. I honestly and truly think they are a great gift to either a loved one or even yourself.. BOYS get one for your girlfriend, sister, wife.. Gaurantee it will bring a huge smile when it comes to the door.. I can barely wait to run up the stairs to rip the box open.. It does get quite addictive!

January Box came late.. though they did inform us all well ahead of time.. This is the ever famous Valentines Day box.. It came beautifully packaged once again though this time in a neon pink box!!!!! LOVE!


Next you open up.. You get info and you see more time and care!! Everybox is hand packed perfectly!!! Its amazing that even through post mine have always arrived unrattled! Nice little touch of the love heart instead of the usual Glossybox Sticker to keep all in place.


Most important!! what's inside.. Now everyone does usually get given different products..This doesn't bother me.. and also I think if you have a friend also subscribed then you can swap anytime.. The box is not expensive so if you aren't happy with any one product then give it a way! Nice gesture! It most prob will suit someone you know.


I think I have now around 4 or 5 boxes and in every single one there is at least product I have never heard of.. A new brand!! This is why I love Glossybox!! This is the best thing about the whole brand!!! In my opinion!!! 

So new brand to me.. Eyeko London (blue pack on right side)
Skinny Eyeliner in Emerald Green.. The colour not really for me.. But lovely and soft so great for my kit. For a product I have never heard of.. I love that the eyeliner is built like an elegant brush.. so when you reach the end you still have a lovely handle on it so you can continue to apply right till you get to the very bottom! Great idea!!!  Apparently the brand has been around since 1999. From visiting the website looks as if they are famous for there mascara so might give that a go when I head down to Harvey Nichs..

Next two products.. Clairns Extra Firming Day and Night Cream.. 
Makeup Artists swear by the Beauty flash Balm.. It is a wonderful product! So it is nice to give the rest of the products a go.. I did try a toner and moisturizer of theirs before though broke out almost immediately.. I think the lady at the counter gave me the wrong skin type product.. These two in the Glossybox are made to suit all skin types which puts me at ease. I love the cute packaging. Also the brand has been around for yonks so bound to be other treasures in the brand besides the Beauty flash Balm.

MURAD Skin perfecting Primer.. 
I currently have a bunch of primers I alternate for different jobs. A model last week I worked on was raving about Murad products.. I have heard but never tried any of them.. So really excited to give this a test on my model tomorrow. This product sits in the black package. Will have to find out for you guys where Murad can be purchased Im sure I have seen them at various spas..

I LOVE these tester sizes as you can travel with them.. try new things, Great for the kit or your handbag.. as bigger bottles can weight a tonne!

Last but not least.. Gentle Body Wash by F.A.B
I have tried a few of their products which I have enjoyed.. they are available in Boots so really affordable and easy to access. Fragrance Free which is great so should be fine with most people. I'm sure these are avail in America and UK. Will let you know my thoughts when I give it a try.

Hope you other Glossyfanatics enjoyed your boxes.. and for those unsubscribed!! Jump on.. Give it a try. You have the option to cancel anytime you want. From my experience also the customer service at the HQ are so fantastic!

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment