Tuesday 6 September 2011

HAIR

I have been working on lots of Hair recently and wigs too.. Over the summer period I was lucky enough to be asked to work on various Opera shows.. Below are a couple of backstage images..

Rehearsals

Wig Room

Here are a couple of Hair images of inspiration I absolutely love that I found when researching for some jobs last week!!



and as you all know I have been working with many brides this year.. all summer! A recent bride and bridesmaid below I had the pleasure working on.. I was thrilled to be booked on this particular bridal party in Oxford.. what a wonderful town filled with so much history!

One of the bridesmaids from the weekend

Beautiful Bride (will pop some more official images on my website.. he dress was  stunning!)

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment