Friday 16 September 2011

GLOSSYBOX

My Glossybox arrived!!! Oh the excitement.. What's in my September Box? 

For those of you who haven't heard or perhaps been living under a rock the past few months for only £10 (+ £2.95 postage and packaging) the Glossybox team source 5 different luxury samples every month for you and post right to your door.. Subscribe for 12 months and have the power to cancel whenever you feel like it if you decide it is not for you..(but I would recommend to give it a few months and be open minded, after all it is only £10). I absolutely love the concept, i'm a massive fan and love the fact it gives you the chance to try products you perhaps are to afraid to splurge on or perhaps have never heard of! I spoke to the passionate team at Glossybox and know they work so hard to find new and unique brands, high st brands, international brands and to get companies involved in the beauty revolution. Currently the brand ships to the UK, France, Germany, Brazil and Korea and of course are expanding faster then ever.

These make for great gifts!!! And Chrissie is just around the corner. Or perhaps gather a few products from your previous boxes that weren't right for you and box them up for a friend to try..

My postman brought me gorgeous treasure! Love the packaging.

 So inside is another box.. It really is a treat.. (Christmas come early) A few little notes are included which I feel give such a personal touch.. One from the Glossybox team saying hi, press release and a card that explains the products in your box.

Lovely wrapped up all in tissue paper and a ribbon.. unravel to find the gold.. 
My box came complete with..
  Mary Greenwells 'Plum fragrance' sample (smells divine and I was actually on the hunt for a fragrance so happy to try a new scent). 
Spa Magik Salt Scrub sample (Two packs of Exfoliating Dead Sea Salts with Coconut Oil and Vitamin E to hydrate skin (As a Makeup Artist I hear and work with lots of brands.. Though am unfamiliar with this brand.. so very interested now to give it a try and research the brand in more depth to see what else they have on offer. Happy!)
HD Eye Brow Pallette FULL SIZE! 4 different shades great for my Makeup kit and for all those who fill there brows in! Use them also as eye shadows, eye liners.. multi purpose.

Another FULL SIZE product valued more then the monthly subscription fee was..
Neal Wolf Intensive Hair Treatment (all skin types).. Also another brand I hadn't heard of.. I love being introduced to new products and we all love a good hair treatment.. Will put the product to the test, smells lovely straight form the bottle.

and last but not least..another new brand to me KIMIA Face Oil and Activator for your face. Made naturally in the UK.


Overall I am very impressed and have nothing but positive feedback.. Thanks Glossybox.. Any of my viewers have a subscription..? What did you get in your September Box?

xx



4 comments:

  1. Hey i got mine today too =) mine is a little different, i made a video on it, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFh6JZgFNBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video Sam Ram!.. Enjoy your products.. I too loved getting the HD brow pallette. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a different box too. Dead sea scrub is great and I would have loved to receive the Neal wolf hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you get in your box Alex? How exciting!! x

    ReplyDelete