Friday 12 August 2011

SMASHBOX



Smashbox produce wonderful products and I have spoken of  there primers in previous posts. I already in my kit carry a few skincare products and makeup from the brand and a fan of the range. Sorting and cleaning my kit/ flat recently.. led me to find some unopened eye and lip liners that I absolutely adore right now.. hopefully they are still stocking these little gems. (I don't think the products are available in London though can be purchased online of course http://www.smashbox.com/).

Just added to my Makeup kit..
Smashbox Doubletake Lip Color (Gossamer,Sugar Spice and Praline!!)
Gorgeous double ended lip pencil and creamy lip color. Idea is to apply the lip liner first to line and create shape then apply the color for the gorgeous gloss and shine on top. Both ends are super creamy so could even use one or the other depending on what look you are after.. perfect for that day to night transformation. Both ends are smooth to apply.. Such a joy to wear and use. 


Another two liners I love in the range are also the Limitless Eye Liners.. for there super soft and smokey effects.Waterproof so have that staying power. Also handy little sharpener attached to cap of pencil. My favourite colors are JAVA and SMOKE. This product is a best seller for a reason. Must have item!!!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment