Monday 22 August 2011

Ben Nye



Ben Nye's products were introduced to me at the very begininning of my career when I was training in sydney! I have used them throughout on many jobs and carry them always in my kit! As do many other professionals. I trained in a very theatrical college hence the constant use of this brand. They stock products to get you through any job whether it be in Theatre, TV, Fashion, SFX etc.. I believe the brand is still run by the Nye family and has been passed on generations and constantly bringing new products to the range, enhancing formulations etc.

Ben Nye recently just started there factory tour.. This is on my must do when in the states!! Check out video below of Dana Nye and there fabulous tours...


Now I would be writing forever if I would go through all the products I have and love.. So here are just a couple that stand out.

Ben Nye Lumiere Pallette - Can purchase individually or in 8 colours or 12.. Great price for the most beautiful pay off for an eyeshadow .. Shimmery eyeshadows, bright colours!



Ben Nye Wheels - ALL OF THEM!! (Rainbow, Death, Fireworks, Concealer, Rouge, Bruise etc). They come in the most compact, handy and sturdy little wheels offering you usually 4- 6 different shades which ultimately can be mixed in to many many more shades.. Great product and colours! LOVE.




They have some new products out at the moment.. new lipstick colours, eyeshadows, new foundations (great sheer textures, and palettes), products for HD... Great makeup for everyone not just professionals!

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment