Saturday 22 August 2015

Weleda


Sold across the globe and loved by all!
Find all things beauty here even for your kids!
My clients love it! I love it! Friends love it!
Make sure to check out what's on offer at the brands website..

My favorite finds from the brand are..

Weleda Lavender Relaxing Body Oil
We all know I love Weleda
So relaxing for mind and body
Light Body Oil to relax any tension.
Feeling stressed.. Try this please!
Contains almond Oil which feels so smooth on your skin.




Weleda Skin Food
I believe Weleda Skin Food is a hero product.
For dry and rough skin.
Whole body cream for any age!
Apply when needed
Hands, feet, elbows! It is so nourishing!
Anti inflammatory and soothes irritated skin
Natural skincare.. No fragrance, colorants etc



Take both these away on a relaxing holiday or turn your home in to a spa for the day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment