Thursday 2 July 2015

Rene Furterer



Rene Furterer is a brand I have never tried and since moving to the states I have been lucky enough to be introduced to so many new beauty brands.. I am always on the hunt for products I love that work for me and my clients. I am a little late on the train.. As fans have had Rene Furterer around since 1957!!

I received a wonderful glowing green parcel earlier this week and have had a chance to find my absolute favorites from the brand. 

Volumea Shine Enhancing No Rinse Detangling Spray
$27.00 (USD)

If anyone knows frizz it's the curly hair clan! I have loved this detangler and have found it so moisturizing and also leaves a glorious shine. Simply spray on after towel dry and do not rinse. It can be used on dry hair also but I prefer using right after shower.




Vegetal Styling Glossing Spray
$24.00 USD

A great finish for any style. Leaves a wonderful gloss and does not weigh down the hair at all. Combats frizz and has a wonderful spray feature.
Spray on to dry hair.




Volumizing Conditioning Spray (No rinse)
$27.00 USD

Detangles hair.
Contains Lemon, Thyme and Rose (Smells soooooo lush)
Best sprayed over towel dried hair.


Check out what else they have on offer.. http://www.renefurtererusa.com/

Happy 4th of July everyone.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment