Thursday 19 March 2015

Phylia


This glorious brand that I discovered when moving to the NY recently can be found all across the globe! So if you after luscious healthy locks then keep reading!
Before I get in to my favourite picks from the brand.. I am always so happy to see a glossary of ingredients on the website.. So you can see exactly what's in the products and what exactly the ingredients can do for you. I personally love knowing what I I use and how they can benefit me. 


The HERO product would definitely have to be..
CONNECT
4fl oz $60.00 USD

This product helps repair, renew and nourish hair. It is a leave in treatment that works wonders while you get on with your day. Use on dry or wet hair. I love to use on damp hair after I have just showered for an extra boost of treatment. No need to rinse.. Just spray and style.



I also love..
Phylia de M. CLEAN
8.9fl oz $35.00 USD

This smells deee-lish!!
Neroli flower blossom.. ahhhh so relaxing! Really wakes me in the morning. 
Restores follicle health and shampoos like a dream!


Make sure to check out what else is on offer.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment