Monday 20 October 2014

Moroccan Oil

One of my absolute Favourite Hair Brands of all time! 
Best Shampoo and Conditioners I have ever come across!




Just wanted to tell you all to splurge. Please go treat yourself to this product!! It is THE greatest.

Restorative Hair Mask
Anyone with damaged or coloured hair will LOVE this mask.. I love to leave on as long as I can.. Moroccan Oil suggest 5-7 minutes. I make sure to put on first thing when I hop in shower and let it soak in to my hair while I get everything else done that needs doing..

This little magic pot helps to infuse protein back in to the weak hair.
Once a week or once every couple of weeks is all you need. 
(As you start to use more and more you will notice you actually only need it once a month etc.. You will really see a difference. I did!
Simply apply on to towel dried hair after shampoo.


250ml $43.00 (USD)
500ml $74.40 (USD)

Make sure to check out all the products/tools listed online..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment