Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tweezerman



Eyebrow boutiques are becoming more and more popular.. Wax, thread, pluck, trim.. A groomed brow can make all the difference!  I personally have always plucked my own and just love shaping my clients eyebrows too. Brows can shape and change a face in just a few minutes but be sure to use the right tools. I always grab my trusty Tweezerman whether on set or at home for precise, sharp tools! They will last FOREVER as Tweezerman offer FREE sharpening! Absolutely amazing!

My favourites from the brand..
Pointed Slant Tweezer $25.00
Great for everyday general precision tweezing.


ProCurl Lash Curler $20.00
It doesn't stop at your brows.. Enhance your'e eyes with this lash curler.


Folding ILashComb $11.00
Awesome to travel with. Leaves lashes clump free!




Some tips for a smooth brow plucking session
- I always find it helps to steer clear of plucking around the time of you're period ladies.. When skin is least sensitive.
- Always pluck in natural or bright light.
- Pluck a couple hairs, step back, take a look and see what else needs to be removed.. This will avoid over plucking!
-Tweeze hairs in the direction they grow (I learnt this the hard way along time ago) Trust me!

Make sure to check out the website for the right tools for you.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment