Thursday 12 December 2013

Atkinsons 1799

 My readers.. my beautiful beauty followers.. Apologies for being absent this last month. I have recently given birth to the most handsome little boy. He has well and truly occupied me full time the last 4 weeks.. I have managed to sneak away and the monster currently sleeps.. Lets see what I can punch in before he wakes.

I have been meaning to blog and post this brand.. and actually the delay could not have been better timing.. Christmas is upon us in just a couple of weeks!! And I can not speak more highly of Atkinsons. This not only is the perfect stocking filler.. It is my absolute favourite mens fragrance line! They really know there stuff and my husband has never smelt better. Thank you Atkinsons. 

London brand yes but sold in the States too. If anyone passes Beverly Hills you must roll in to Barneys, they have the prime spot and the loveliest guys and gals on counter to help you find the right scent. Go and have a sniff for yourself, you will be spoilt for choice. 


The royals back in the 1800s praised the brand and couldn't keep there paws off the brand. My two favourites below..

From the Emblematic Collection
24 Old Bond Street
Eau De Cologne Natural Spray 50ml $100
Also comes in 100ml, candle, soap, body lotion etc...
Aromatic blend of  juniper, rose and black tea, and a warm smoky, oak casked whisky.



The British Bouquet
Eau De Toilette natural Spray $175, 100ml
Bitter Orange and Citrus Caviar, lavender and leather accord.
The cocktails of scents and notes put together are just phenomenal.

Please go check out the brand.. You will love me for it!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment