Tuesday 22 October 2013

Skin & Co


I have yet to meet someone who hasn't fallen in love with Italy upon visiting!! The love, the food, the people, the clothes, the skincare.. I could go on. I for one never want to leave when I am there. 
Skin & Co is a wonderful skincare brand established right in the middle of Italy and is now loved and used across the globe. I have been smothering my body with the brand the past couple weeks and have had some great results.

A couple of favourites of mine..

Truffle Body Gel
$18.50
It contains black truffle extract which not only washes and cleans your body leaving it feeling soft and supple, it also has powerful anti oxidants and anti ageing qualities so great for those with concerns of sagging skin or fine lines.


If you love the scent as much as I do.. (smells of coconut to me)
then skip your fragrance for the day and complete your pamper with

Truffle Therapy Body Milk
$35.00
Comes as a pump so easy and handy to use.
Rich in Vitamins and Anti Oxidants and is just what your skin needs for the ultimate nourishment.
Argan Oil, Shea Butter and Olive Oil are just a few ingredients included. Your skin will drink this up and don't be afraid to use everyday all over the body.
For soft, luxurious skin.. give this a try!!
Massage in to skin (or get your loved one too spoil you)


To check out what else Skin & Co have on offer.. 
Check out this link

 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment