Wednesday 3 April 2013

Grassy Nail ZOYA

I have definitely never seen anything like it.. Nail Art is still trending right now! Spring is upon us here in LA and what better way to celebrate then some fun nail Art to get you all in the mood.
I am so eager to try this.. what a unique product.

For more fabulous nail care/polishes etc.. check out link above.


Grass grows in 10-15 mins!!! Any good gardeners out there..?
One coat of Terra Earth (terracotta type colour)
Then use Terra Nail Rake (just as you would if you were planting seeds)
Sprinkle Mini Seeds on top
One spray pump of Fertilized Seed Starter
Wait for grass to appear ON NAIL...
Then Mow in to whatever you desire!

So fun, so different, what great nail technology.

April Fools!!!!!


Yep Zoya PR fooled me.. Did you believe me?
Good one Zoya! I'll get you next year.
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment