Tuesday 21 February 2012

Glossybox February

It is that time of the month again... GLOSSYBOX arrived for Feb!!! This box dedicated to Fashion Week! I say this every month.. but I love Glossybox  most for how they introduce me to new brands and products!! It keeps me in the loop.. It's great to try new things and have products fresh in mind to recommend to my clients..


For those new readers or perhaps those who haven't heard of Glossybox.. It is fabulous!! For £10.. every month delivered to your door you will receive 5 luxury products to trial.. Its fantastic.. I have never been dissapointed! Check out my other GlossyBox Reviews from other months

So here is what I scored this month..

From Left to Right..

Dr Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser £3.99
Now every month Glossybox suprise me with a brand I have never heard of.. and this is it! 
This could not have come at a better time.. I needed a new one for my Makeup kit, somehow misplaced my last sanitizer.. It smells of Lavender which I love and is completely affordable!!! Handy spray for any time of day! Very happy with Luxury sample number 1. x


Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower gel
Yet to try this one.. I am always eager to try new shower Gel.. I react to quite a few so any that sit well on my skin I tend to remember..  Another New Brand for me.x
Now looking at the bottle.. I didnt take much note.. Just checked out the website and has made me more interested in this brand as they follow aromatherapy principals and use high grade essential oils in there products.. and am currently in an essential oils craze faze!!

Becca Beach Tint watermelon £20.00
Smells delicious!! Smells of summer.. I have already written a review of this product just last month on a  different colour.. I am a huge fan of these!! they are amazing, water resistant, non drying, easy to use, a little goes a long way.. And Full size!! Very happy with this in the Glossybox.

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow £7
This one may get better use with a friend as I have a million gold eyeshadows and a billion mineral shadows.. This will make a great gift for a friend and a thoughtful and inexpensive little prize for someone special.. I like to gather 5 products over the months of Glossybox that are not for me and build a box for a friend..

Awapuhi Wild Ginger Treatment Oil
Smooths and seals dry hair with natural oils.. Really does absorb like a charm.. I like to apply on semi damp/dry hair. I am quite familiar with Paul Mitchell products and would highly recommend this oil.. smells lovely too in small doses.. Ginger can be quite strong for some.. so use sparingly.. leaves your hair feeling super smooth.

xxx

Happy Pancake day everyone.. Check out Glossybox website for subscription etc..
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment