Friday 9 December 2011

NEW Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish Colours



It wasn't very long ago I was typing away to all you lovely readers about Nails Inc New Magnetic Polish Range.. So you should all know there were 3 colours that they launched with.. and has now grown to 5 in the collection!
Houses Of Parliment, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben  the first three which have now become so so so popular and are popping up on nails around the world!.. I am the proud owner of House Of Parliment and must say every time I have this on my nails.. I am fluttered with compliments.. There is nothing else like it! Nail Revolution right here!

They are magic and will give any hand the WOW factor. This is nail art in just a few minutes! So easy to apply and can do from the comfort of your own home!


I did mention in my last blog post.. that I was keen to see other colours popping up in the magnetic range.. and to be honest wasn't expecting them so soon.. So was over the moon to hear about new shades to the collection..

Magnetic Polish in 'Whitehall' (metallic teal) below

and 'Kensington Palace' (metallic rasberry) !! I couldnt find a picture of this one so you will have to hit the stores and see for yourselves! They retail at £13.00 and are must have beauty buys!! These little gorgeous magical bottles fit very easily in anyones Christmas stockings!!

For those a little out of the loop.. All it takes is 3 simple steps..

1. Apply any Nails Inc base coat
2. Apply your preferred shade of the Magnetic Polish.. In my case.. Whitehall!
3. Hold cap supplied which stores the magnet on it over your wet nail for 10 seconds to create magnetic effect..

Easy as that.. can use 2 coats if you wish but works just as well with one.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment