Thursday 5 May 2011

ModelCo.




I am so pleased ModelCo has finally made it to the UK!! I was a fan of there line when I was living in Sydney.. They made the most beautiful mascara's from memory.. and now they have arrived with a new and unique mascara, Yay! I still have in my Makeup kit a Lash Wand Heated Eyelash Curler of theres for those clients frightened of the metal clamp. It heats up quickly and the perfect temperature around the eye.. and I believe one of the first products of ModelCo to be created when the business launched and made such a success in Sydney.


Dannii Minogue is the face of there newest product  ModelCo FibreLash Brush on false Lashes.. The title speaks for itself and the more you apply the more dramatic the result.. 


For lush and flirty lashes... Just 3 simple steps.


1. Apply one coat Extension Mascara
2. Apply one coat of Lash Fibres
3. Finish with another coat of Extension Mascara.


This product will launch mid June to Boots exclusively!!!  I have been informed a waiting list has gone live at www.boots.com and apparently the number waiting is very high.. so must be quick to get your hands on this gem!

To check out the rest of the line visit..  http://www.modelco.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment